Friday, January 1, 2010

“Who are you, and why would I read your blog?”

Well, I’m not sure why you’re here.  I have a livejournal, a twitter account (I still can’t figure out how to sync it with blogspot), and I’m on facebook – what else could I possibly have to say?

I’m not a good writer, just someone who likes to talk.  I've been wanting to make a blog for a long time, something where I go over specific subjects instead of a rambling mess (see: my livejournal).

I was going to make a separate post about what I want to do with the blog, but that would make for very small posts XD  I want to give my opinions.  Things I like.  Things you like.  Things I think are stupid.  Things you think are stupid.  Ect ect.

I'm excited about this new blog!  Look for a better layout, graphics, and pictures!  Oh!  And the title?  My three favorite things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment